[asterisk-dev] PJSIP insecure fonctionality

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Fri Aug 29 07:09:11 CDT 2014

Yuriy Gorlichenko wrote:
> Hello. I use PJSIP as channel for my clients and CHAN_SIP as channel for
> my proiders.
> I user chan_sip because I can not find any analog of insecure option at
> PJSIP. Does IT have this analog of this function.

Kia ora,

Yes, but it is not grouped with endpoints. It is a separate
configuration item that allows you to match IP addresses (or ranges) to
an endpoint. When traffic comes in it is then associated.

You can see an example of configuration for connecting to a VoIP
provider here[1] and the specific part which does the IP address
matching is the "type=identify" section.

In the future for this type of help the asterisk-users mailing list
would be more appropriate.

[1] https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Configuring+res_pjsip

Cheers,

--