[asterisk-dev] loader.c in asterisk 1.8.15-cert5

Deepak Bhatia deepak at voxomos.com
Wed Aug 13 08:57:08 CDT 2014

Hello Russell,

We are using 1.8.15-cert5 release. The file is loader.c. We are getting
code dump at the line 453 which is while (!dlclose(lib));

   /* This section is a workaround for a gcc 4.1 bug that has already been
         * fixed in later versions.  Unfortunately, some distributions,
such as
         * RHEL/CentOS 5, distribute gcc 4.1, so we're stuck with having to
deal
         * with this issue.  This basically ensures that optional_api
modules are
         * loaded before any module which requires their functionality. */
#if !defined(HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_weak_import) && !defined(HAVE_ATTRIBUTE_weakref)
        if (!ast_strlen_zero(mod->info->nonoptreq)) {
                /* Force any required dependencies to load */
                char *each, *required_resource =
ast_strdupa(mod->info->nonoptreq);
                while ((each = strsep(&required_resource, ","))) {
                        each = ast_strip(each);

                        /* Is it already loaded? */
                        if (!find_resource(each, 0)) {
                                load_dynamic_module(each,
global_symbols_only);
                        }
                }
        }
#endif

        line 453: while (!dlclose(lib));

Regards

Deepak Bhatia
Software Consultant
Voxomos Systems Pvt. Limited
Mobile: 91 9811196957
C56A/27, Sector 62, NOIDA (NCR), UP, India
Skype: toreachdeepak