[asterisk-dev] Trying Load a module in asterisk - fails without any message

Deepak Bhatia deepak at voxomos.com
Sat Aug 9 08:30:04 CDT 2014

Hi,
Thanks

In the logger show channels, we get the following output

Channel
                                              Type     Status
Configuration
-------                             ----     ------    -------------
/var/log/asterisk/messages          File     Enabled    - DEBUG NOTICE
WARNING ERROR VERBOSE DTMF
                                             Console  Enabled    - NOTICE
WARNING ERROR VERBOSE

Regards

Deepak Bhatia
Software Consultant
Voxomos Systems Pvt. Limited
Mobile: 91 9811196957
C56A/27, Sector 62, NOIDA (NCR), UP, India
Skype: toreachdeepak