[asterisk-dev] managerEvent XML documentation

Corey Farrell git at cfware.com
Wed Aug 6 16:00:17 CDT 2014

I'm not getting validation error's after the changes I've made.  I was
getting validation error's from the many managerEventInstance which
were missing the "class" attributes.  Many of those same sections that
were missing class were also not contained within a managerEvent tag.

One thing I'm unsure of, is it actually important that both
"LogChannel" managerEventInstance tags be in a single managerEvent
tags?  Having two managerEvent with the same name seems like something
that the documentation generator should deal with (I'm guessing if
XPath is used it would be automatic).