[asterisk-dev] SIP Presence using SIP SIMPLE: How?

Dennis Guse dennis.guse at qu.tu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 28 03:15:32 CDT 2014

Thanks Olle for the explanation.

Is such a feature planned, so that the presence status of a hinted
extensions can be updated via SIP?
Is anybody interested in such a feature?

PS: Switching to Kamailio is not an option as there are some required
features in Asterisk that I would really miss.

---
Dennis Guse

Kind regards

Dennis Guse