[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] jrose: branch 12 r400205 - /branches/12/configs/

Richard Mudgett rmudgett at digium.com
Mon Sep 30 18:45:06 CDT 2013

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 6:11 PM, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
> wrote:

> On 13-09-30 05:31 PM, SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
>
>> Author: jrose
>> Date: Mon Sep 30 16:31:54 2013
>> New Revision: 400205

>> Log:
>> configuration samples: Pull all parking related stuff out of features.conf
>>
>> This patch also adds documentation for parking from features.conf to
>> res_parking.conf
>>
>> Modified:
>>      branches/12/configs/features.**conf.sample
>>      branches/12/configs/res_**parking.conf.sample
>>
>>  What sort of deprecated warnings to we have if people still have
> settings in features.conf? Are we sure we want to explicitly break users
> configurations for this?

You will see this WARNING in the log file or console on asterisk startup:
Parkinglots are no longer configurable in features.conf; parking is now
handled by res_parking.conf

You will see this WARNING if your config still has parkinglot options in
features.conf for each option:
The option '%s' is no longer configurable in features.conf.

Richard