[asterisk-dev] Bounty for regular beep in Monitor() and MixMonitor()

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Thu Sep 26 04:25:15 CDT 2013

On 26/09/13 11:17, jonathan white wrote:
> Does conferencing in moh via dial plan help?

I don't think we want to do this. This is for Enswitch, which is a big
complex carrier product, with some systems having many thousands of
concurrent calls, and lots of existing dial plan complexity such as
heavy use of local channels. We really really don't want to make the
call flow any more complex, and are looking for a well engineered
solution rather than a hack.

--
Alistair Cunningham
+1 888 468 3111