[asterisk-dev] DirectMedia or canreinvite=UPDATE - asterisk not handling 200K response with SDP for UPDATE sent

bala murugan fightwithme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 09:57:50 CDT 2013

Hi ,

  I am working on asterisk 11.3 and noticed it is not handling the response
for UPDATE when trying to do remote bridge using UPDATE . Any change in SDP
that comes in 200 OK response is ignored and not update sent to connected
peer .

Looks like a bug - l looked at the code and i didnt see any code relevant
to this scenarion.

Can some provide me an input - i am planning to fix this .

thanks,
bala