[asterisk-dev] Test Suite advise needed

George Joseph george.joseph at fairview5.com
Thu Sep 19 10:48:17 CDT 2013

I'm trying to get a test going for the PJSIP_HEADER, PJSIPAddHeader
and PJSIPRemoveHeader stuff I just added (even though it may change).
I understand the basic layout of the tests but I'm having a hard time
figuring out how to signal pass/fail.  The 2 scenarios are ...

I send a specific header on an invite from SIPp and I call
PJSIP_HEADER from a dialplan.  How do I signal that I did or didn't
get the header?

I send a specific header from a dialplan using PJSIPAddHeader.  How do
I signal from SIPp that I did or didn't get the header?

Any hints or could someone point me to one or more of the existing
tests that I can adapt?

george