[asterisk-dev] AMI connection handling

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Sep 19 03:10:27 CDT 2013

19 sep 2013 kl. 10:07 skrev jg <webaccounts at jgoettgens.de>:

> Under which circumstances does this happen, except that it happens randomly? Is it related to your commands or with a flood of events? Which CSTA library are you using?
>
> I am currently writing a TAPI service provider and for test purposes I have several connections up all the time. I have never seen that connections suddenly die.

If you have a lot of actions you want to open one connection for reading events and one or multiple for sending actions as they are mostly synchronous. The TCP read queue grows otherwise and at some point you will have trouble in your app since you can't send.

I don't know how that affects the TCP connection state, guess that depends on the implementation.

/O