[asterisk-dev] Asterisk feature request JIRA # ASTERISK-19983

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 23:37:48 CDT 2013

No problem, having english prompts in a conference of non-english speaking
people can be really destructive in prod, I understand that and I had the
feeling it was something that must be changed ASAP. I wasn't awarre of that
bug, sorry for my ignorance.

If you have any idea that would make ConfBridge a better product, let us
know.

I'll let Matt speaks for which version this could be added in.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Jonathan White <jw at uvacity.com> wrote:

>  This looks perfect. Thank you for taking the time to add this valuable
> feature.
>
> It makes the conference bridge experience that much more polished and
> professional.
>
> Much appreciated.
>
> Which release of Asterisk will we see this feature available in?
>
> Best regards

Clod Patry