[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] kmoore: branch 11 r398510 - /branches/11/channels/chan_h323.c

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Sep 6 16:09:50 CDT 2013

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Paul Belanger
<paul.belanger at polybeacon.com>wrote:

> On 13-09-06 11:58 AM, SVN commits to the Digium repositories wrote:
>
>> Author: kmoore
>> Date: Fri Sep  6 10:58:04 2013
>> New Revision: 398510

>> Log:
>> Fix chan_h323 compilation
>>
>> This fixes the things in chan_h323 that were missed or ignored in the
>> great channel opaquification and gets chan_h323 back into a compiling
>> state.
>>
>> (closes issue ASTERISK-22365)
>> Reported by: Dmitry Melekhov
>> Patches:
>>      chan_h323.patch uploaded by Dmitry Melekhov
>>
>> Modified:
>>      branches/11/channels/chan_**h323.c
>>
>>  Surprised to see bamboo didn't catch this, missing dependencies on the
> agents?

Not particularly. We don't do much (read: anything) with deprecated modules.

The only reason this was fixed was because Dmitry provided a patch.
chan_h323 is about as dead as dead gets, and I'm not going to bother
puppetizing the build agents with obsolete libraries for it.

--
Matthew Jordan
Digium, Inc. | Engineering Manager