[asterisk-dev] SIP Update RFC support and implementation

bala murugan fightwithme at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:31:33 CDT 2013

Hi,

   Has anyone implemented support for SIP UPDATE RFC to asterisk or to any
prior versions.Just to get an idea. I am planning to start on this . The
person who has included Session-Timer Support to asterisk has specificed it
is simple to handle UPDATE after confirmed dialog , but more complex when
if we receive UPDATE in early-dialog . What is the key complexity involved
if we want to handle the UPDATE if we receive UPDATE during early-dialog .

any thought's on this is very much appreciated .

thanks,