[asterisk-dev] Bug: Queue calls delivered out of order ( Fee for fix offered )

Curtis Raams craams at staff.ains.net.au
Tue Sep 3 03:26:54 CDT 2013

Are you looking to share that code? Even for a bounty?

Curtis Raams
Chief Technical Officer
Level 6, 140 Queen St. Melbourne Victoria 3000
T: 03 8665 8305 F: 03 9945 7502 M: 0404 394 904
E: craams at staff.ains.net.au W: www.ains.com.au

This email and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended for the named addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 1300 887 877 and delete this e-mail immediately. Any confidentiality, privilege or copyright is not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you in error. It is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.
BE GREEN! Read from the screen.