[asterisk-dev] Openvox G410E + SIMCOM 5215E Modem Crashes/Unreliable (PS data problem)

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Thu Oct 17 09:08:54 CDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:03 AM, Simon Hughes (gmail) <
simon.derek.hughes at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm experiencing problems commissioning an Openvox G410e card (WCDMA voice
> and data card with asterisk dahdi/chan_extra integration) for operation in
> the UK. I see huge potential for this card as it makes asterisk mobile.
> However, I'm stuck.

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems, but this mailing list is really
focused on the C code of Asterisk itself, and isn't really the appropriate
forum for asking questions about hardware integration or other issues not
pertaining directly to the Asterisk source code.  If you're looking to pay
someone to help with your integration issues, you might try the
asterisk-biz list instead.

--
Jared Smith