[asterisk-dev] ARI feedback

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Tue Oct 15 10:41:35 CDT 2013

For the /playback operations, the source is already provided by a URI. So you could have sound:hello-world (referencing an installed sound file) or http://sounds.my-biz.internal/hello-world.gsm (referencing a file hosted on a web server).

And, to be clear, playback from http: URI's has not been implemented yet. But the API's designed to allow that sort of playback to be possible.

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer