[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] 2906: Use POST / DELETE to handle toggle of hold / unhold and mohstart / mohstop

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Tue Oct 15 09:42:53 CDT 2013

On 13-10-15 03:36 AM, Daniel Jenkins wrote:
> David and I spoke about this at Astricon, seems like a good idea to me; if
> people aren't closed to making such a "big" change to the interface.

Personally, I like to use the POST / DELETE functionality to toggle
something.  As long as people are good (and I think they are) I'll patch
some other ones too.

As for the change in the API, hopefully we have the versioning stuff
figured out before we release and just bump it right before we tag.

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)