[asterisk-dev] Now that pjsip_header's been committed...

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Mon Oct 14 10:41:28 CDT 2013

George Joseph wrote:
> What can I tackle next to further the pjsip cause?   More dialplan
> functions maybe?

Now that is a question.

Speaking for myself... if you are up for some usability improvements
actually having nice CLI commands would be awesome for the new users who
are about to jump into the pond for a swim. As well taking a step back
(since you are relatively new to the code speaking in comparison to
people like Mark and I) and looking at where things could be
tweaked/improved to make debugging/figuring out issues easier would also
be good.

For the CLI commands there's a spec up at
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Asterisk+12+chan_pjsip+CLI+Specification
which Rusty did.

Cheers,

And thanks!