[asterisk-dev] Call-ID register

Ismael Bouya ismael.bouya at normalesup.org
Wed Oct 9 11:01:46 CDT 2013

(Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 10:39:48AM -0500) Matthew J. Roth :
> You should contact your provider and let them know that their
> registrar has a Call-ID bug when responding to IPv6 UAs.  In the
> meantime, setting the 'fromdomain' as you did is the proper
> workaround².

Well, that's exactly what I did at the same time I sent the email to this
list, and I also quoted them exactly the RFC part that you quoted.

The problem is: My provider is ovh, and they answered my that they sip
server doesn't work with ipv6 (It's true, but well...). That was the
technical help staff. I can open a real incident ticket to tell about
this problem, but I have to pay for that more than what I have to pay for
their service in a year..!

I'm willing to help them have better service, but paying for that is
another question...

> ² https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-2393

That's how I found the workaround actually, after 2 days of trying to
figure out *where* the problem was...

Thanks anyway!

Best regards,
--