[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 12 is branched

Mark Murawski markm-lists at intellasoft.net
Tue Oct 8 12:04:01 CDT 2013

On 08/23/13 20:28, Paul Belanger wrote:

> For us playing at home, did you manage to get everything you committed
> too merged in?  Or did anything get dropped because of time frames?
>
> Also, just because I am curious, with all the work done for Asterisk 12
> this year, anything stand out that you plan to talk about at Astridevcon?

I have not managed to get group variables committed due to several
outstanding questions and a lack of knowledge on stasis.  I was under
the impression with the feature freeze that what wasn't yet committed
was now left for the next version, so I haven't gotten back to finishing
up the work.

If there is still opportunity to get this into 12, then I am very
interested in continuing the work and I do need some input from others
as to what certain behaviors should be as I've uncovered some unfriendly
behavior in the existing group counting code.