[asterisk-dev] Custome Header reader in Asterisk-12

Jehanzaib Younis jehanzaib_kiani at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 15:11:06 CST 2013

Thank you for the reply.
I dont get any error.
Actually there are 2 issues here, by default i cant see res_sip_session.h file anywhere
can you please test the asterisk 12? i am sure its not working for any one. espacially the link https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Writing+a+SIP+Session+Supplement
the script is not compiled because dependencies are not installed. can you please please have a look?