[asterisk-dev] Plaintext auth support in IAX2

Steve Edwards asterisk.org at sedwards.com
Wed Nov 6 09:06:36 CST 2013

I'd rather reject the offending 'user' than abort loading the channel and
'losing' all my correctly configured users.

Does this mean that a typo in any configuration option (that has a known
set of valid options) will cause all of my IAX2 users to disappear when
the channel is reloaded?

Does SIP behave the same way?

--
Thanks in advance,