[asterisk-dev] res_pjsip: snake case config options

Joshua Colp jcolp at digium.com
Tue Nov 5 13:15:19 CST 2013

Kevin Harwell wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> If there are no serious objections I am going to rename, where
> appropriate, the configuration options for chan/res_pjsip to use snake
> case (compound words separated by an underscore).
>
> For example, faxdetect would become fax_detect, recordofffeature would
> become record_off_feature, etc...
>
> Many options are already formatted as such, so with this change I am
> hoping to 1) make things more consistent and 2) make it easier translate
> between case styles when needed.
>
> #2 by the way is the main reason this is needed as it should allow some
> AMI event objects to be easily/automatically built.

Like Mark I'm fine with this but just remember:

1. If the options are in use then the object consistency check will fail
and stuff won't load as expected. Make a note of this in your commit.

2. Don't forget to update the applicable options in the
sip.conf->res_pjsip.conf script as well.

Cheers,

--
Joshua Colp