[asterisk-dev] res_pjsip: snake case config options

Kevin Harwell kharwell at digium.com
Tue Nov 5 10:41:40 CST 2013

Greetings,

If there are no serious objections I am going to rename, where
appropriate, the configuration options for chan/res_pjsip to use snake
case (compound words separated by an underscore).

For example, faxdetect would become fax_detect, recordofffeature would
become record_off_feature, etc...

Many options are already formatted as such, so with this change I am
hoping to 1) make things more consistent and 2) make it easier translate
between case styles when needed.

#2 by the way is the main reason this is needed as it should allow some
AMI event objects to be easily/automatically built.

--
Kevin Harwell
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer