[asterisk-dev] Opus and VP8

Marcello Ceschia marcello.ceschia at gmx.net
Mon May 27 09:24:49 CDT 2013

Hello Lorenzo,

dont you think it is more flexible to build a patch that allows adding a codec using a external module?
About a year ago I did some test if this is posible

https://github.com/marcelloceschia/asterisk-11-extended_codec/commit/7a8ce4030870814e931bdeb486281a2682b89b6f

yes, it is posible, but it needs some more investigation.

Regards