[asterisk-dev] asterisk audio in voip phones,

sermj 2012 sermj2012 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 03:35:56 CDT 2013

Dear All,

iam working on asterisk 11.04. I have used asterisk as a gateway to
opensips server on same PC, my voip clients are working fine.However the
Voip clients once registered are taking a long time to communicate from one
client to other.It apperas the initialization process of the server, once
booted up is taking approximately 10min.For the communication (audio call)
to get established.When i tried to sms,it was going instantaneously.

The configuration settings are as follows :-

In sip.conf
[192.168.2.1]
type=friend
context=outgoing
host=192.168.2.1
from-domain=192.168.2.1

Extensions.conf
[globals]
SERADDRESS = 192.168.2.1

[outgoing]
exten => _XXXX,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@${SERADDRESS},20,r)
exten => _0XXXXXXXXXX,1,Dial(Zap/g1/${EXTEN},60)

please help me to get over the issue.
Thanks in advance.