[asterisk-dev] [Code Review] Pimp my SIP: Direct Media Support

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Mar 13 11:42:45 CDT 2013

13 mar 2013 kl. 17:36 skrev "Mark Michelson" <reviewboard at asterisk.org>:

> In order to keep things simple, there are certain operations we will not do if there is currently a reinvite transaction in progress. These things are
> 1) Send any sort of session refresh request (INVITE or UPDATE)
> 2) End a session

That's cool. So if Asterisk sends me a re-invite and I keep it happy sending a 18x every minute, you can not send a BYE!

Sweet. But not good. In fact, pretty dangerous. Keep working on this :-) There has to be a way to have two concurrent transactions open. You will need it anyway, like sending an UPDATE during an INVITE or PRACKs., those lovely glorius and sweet PRACKs.

/O