[asterisk-dev] Start testing with res_sip

Ron Arts ron.arts at oneip.nl
Thu Jun 20 16:22:15 CDT 2013

Great! One more remark and then I'll quit this thread, when I  quit
from the CLI I get:

asterisk12-dev*CLI> quit
Asterisk cleanly ending (0).
Executing last minute cleanups

Every time I see that message I get scared that asterisk has stopped
running alltogether.
I'll probably get used to it, it's technically correct, but still...

ok, anyway. I'll now start a new thread about sorcery.

Thanks,
Ron