[asterisk-dev] new app read option

Bbarron at guesswho.com Bbarron at guesswho.com
Mon Jun 10 19:17:45 CDT 2013

We have the need to allow a * to exit the read application in addition to the # key.  This will have a different meaning than the # key.  I propose adding a 'c' option to app_read that if passed as an option will then set the READSTATUS to CANCELLED if the * key is pressed.  Variable will store the data entered up till the * key pressed.

This is my first proposed change to the asterisk source, so I am looking for some input is this is a valid feature or if it's too specific a feature request.