[asterisk-dev] [BOUNTY] offer USD 500

Tahir Almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Tue Jul 30 22:24:03 CDT 2013

Consider the following scenario from one of our client

"Whenever call is answered by Voice Mail,  there is silence of two seconds
followed by  Greeting: “Please leave your Message” and then we hear a Tone,
so the Recording can begin. This little Voice Mail Greeting is about 2
seconds long followed by a Beep Tone, This Tone has about 350HZ Tone
Frequency and 1 Second long".

Here initial silence and greeting length match with a Live call and
combination of AMD and waitforsilence will not work here also any further
comination of AMD and waitfor silence  will add unwanted  delay in call
processing .  The best approach will be to detect Voicemail beep frequency
that need to be configureable  .

Regards

*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations
http://www.ictinnovations.com
Leveraging open source in ICT

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This communication including any information transmitted with it is
intended only for the use of the addressees and is confidential and may be
protected by legal privilege . If you are not an intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this
copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.