[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 11.5.0 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Jul 15 12:42:43 CDT 2013
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.5.0.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 11.5.0 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- Fix Segfault In app_queue When "persistentmembers" Is Enabled
And Using Realtime
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21738. Reported by JoshE)
* --- IAX2: fix race condition with nativebridge transfers.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21409. Reported by alecdavis)
* --- Fix The Payload Being Set On CN Packets And Do Not Set Marker
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21246. Reported by Peter Katzmann)
* --- Fix One-Way Audio With auto_* NAT Settings When SIP Calls
Initiated By PBX
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21374. Reported by Michael L. Young)
* --- chan_sip: NOTIFYs for BLF start queuing up and fail to be sent
out after retries fail
(Closes issue ASTERISK-21677. Reported by Dan Martens)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev