[asterisk-dev] Coming changes to ari.conf

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Fri Jul 12 17:05:13 CDT 2013

On Jul 12, 2013, at 4:13 PM, Paul Belanger <paul.belanger at polybeacon.com> wrote:

> Any chance you an also add the CORS patch to the AMI HTTP interface? Right now we run a thin proxy in front of our Asterisk boxes simply for this functionality.

Well, someone could :-D The code is in two functions in
res/res_stasis_http.c (process_cors_request and handle_options). It
could be extracted, with a bit of finagling.

I'm curious in what context you need it, though. Are you accessing AMI
HTTP from a browser app? I thought CORS was pretty much used
exclusively by browsers, due to their same-origin policy.

--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer