[asterisk-dev] Asterisk handling of AVPF

Torrey Searle tsearle at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 02:21:07 CDT 2013

Hello,

I've found that the current behavior of ast11 is as follows:

1. if avpf=no  all avpf calls get rejected
2. if avpf=yes all avp calls get rejected

However by comparison I following behavior with regards to encryption
1. if encyrption=no both normal and srtp calls are accepted
2. if encryption=yes unencrypted calls are rejected

I have a patch to adapt the avpf behavior to match the encryption behavior
(if avpf=no enable avpf if it's in the offer).  I was wondering if people
would be happy if I submit the patch as-is or would prefer a different way
of making avpf optional?

Regards,
Torrey