[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] mmichelson: branch group/pimp_my_sip r380244 - /team/group/pimp_my_sip/res/

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Jan 28 01:49:12 CST 2013

28 jan 2013 kl. 08:42 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories <svn-commits at lists.digium.com>:

> The most common case for contact ACLs is for REGISTER requests. Of the various SIP
> request types, REGISTER is most likely to contain multiple contact headers. With
> this change, all contact headers are checked against contact ACLs.

REGISTER is propably the ONLY with multiple contact headers. You want to check the
contact headers for INVITEs and SUBSCRIBEs too.

Now, unless the REGISTER contacts have the same instance ID, how would you support this situation with multiple contacts for a sip endpoint?
It's the same situation as multiple registrations for one sip account.

/O