[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Realtime Updates - LDAP - Enable Option

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:41:01 CST 2013

All

I did some work to chase down some issues with the documented realtime
LDAP.  I have some patches and a mess of work to commit for
https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20886 which will
solve the primary issues.  I am also working on the overall Doxygen
comments via https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20259
which is a lot of research work.  I also made an effort to start
standardizing how modules are loaded (
https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Modules ) which has met
with little support.

I would like to add an "enable = yes/no" to all the realtime driver
configuration files.  res_config_ldap and others try to connect to a
database/directory server on a default install.  I would love to hear
your thoughts on this. I would also like some assistance in
understanding why there are so many configuration parsing routines.

--
~ Andrew "lathama" Latham lathama at gmail.com http://lathama.net ~