[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 11.2.0 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Jan 14 15:22:46 CST 2013
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 11.2.0.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 11.2.0 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- app_meetme: Fix channels lingering when hung up under certain
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20486. Reported by Michael Cargile)
* --- Fix stuck DTMF when bridge is broken.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20492. Reported by Jeremiah Gowdy)
* --- Add missing support for "who hung up" to chan_motif.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20671. Reported by Matt Jordan)
* --- Remove a fixed size limitation for producing SDP and change how
ICE support is disabled by default.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20643. Reported by coopvr)
* --- Fix chan_sip websocket payload handling
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20745. Reported by IÃ±aki Baz Castillo)
* --- Fix pjproject compilation in certain circumstances
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20681. Reported by Dinesh Ramjuttun)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev