[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 18.104.22.168 Now Available
Asterisk Development Team
asteriskteam at digium.com
Mon Jan 14 15:21:48 CST 2013
The Asterisk Development Team has announced the release of Asterisk 22.214.171.124.
This release is available for immediate download at
The release of Asterisk 126.96.36.199 resolves several issues reported by the
community and would have not been possible without your participation.
The following is a sample of the issues resolved in this release:
* --- app_meetme: Fix channels lingering when hung up under certain
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20486. Reported by Michael Cargile)
* --- Fix stuck DTMF when bridge is broken.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20492. Reported by Jeremiah Gowdy)
* --- Improve Code Readability And Fix Setting natdetected Flag
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20724. Reported by Michael L. Young)
* --- Fix extension matching with the '-' char.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-19205. Reported by Philippe Lindheimer, Birger "WIMPy" Harzenetter)
* --- Fix call files when astspooldir is relative.
(Closes issue ASTERISK-20593. Reported by James Le Cuirot)
For a full list of changes in this release, please see the ChangeLog:
Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!
More information about the asterisk-dev