[asterisk-dev] Stream the audio of the caller and the callee as two separate streams

Magyar Viktor viktormv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:10:10 CST 2013

Hello,

Could someone put me on the right track?
I'm developing a module that would stream the audio of the caller and
the callee as two separate streams to an MRCP recorder. What is the
recommended way to do this? I have already examined MixMonitor source
code. It seems that using an audiohook could do that, but in the case of
MixMonitor the two streams are mixed together. Is there a way to read
the audio stream of one direction only?

Best regards,
Viktor Magyar