[asterisk-dev] New Module gets 'Module .so did not register itself during load'

Meadows Hoa meadows_sub at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 18:01:22 CST 2013

I have a new shared library .so which was created using g++ (contains C++ modules). The other shared libraries from that same directory load and are in the lib/modules directory but not this library. These other shared libraries used $(CC) in the Makefile are based on .C modules)

How do I resolve the "Module .so did not register itself during load' and 'module not loaded' errors when attempt to execute?