[asterisk-dev] There isnot column encryption for sip table(Realtime, mysql)

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Feb 8 09:18:41 CST 2013

On 02/08/2013 07:39 AM, Gaston Draque wrote:
> Hugo,
>       I just gave you some pointer in the other thread you created.
>
> Regards,
> Gaston Draque
>
> On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 9:46 AM, hugo hu <hugohu at outlook.com
> <mailto:hugohu at outlook.com>> wrote:
>
>     In the table sippeers( in the directory /usr/src/asterisk-1.8.18.1/contrib/realtime/
>     mysql/sippeers.sql ), there isnot column "encryption".
>     how can I set the "encryption =yes"?
>

>     *If I add a column encryption to the sip table, it does not work.*
>
>     I want to change the source code,but I can not find the the source file about it.
>     Do you know the source code about the realtime loading sip confguration from database?

1) Gaston's answer is correct. Adding an 'encryption' column to the
database table will map to the 'encryption' setting. You do not need to
modify the source code for this.

2) Gaston is correct and this is not appropriate for the asterisk-dev
list. This question is better handled on the asterisk-users list (and
you will receive more input there for these kinds of questions as well).

3) Do not create multiple threads for the same question. Doing so makes
it difficult for readers of the list to answer your question.

If you need additional help for this problem, I suggest you ask readers
of the asterisk-users list.

Thanks,

Matt

--