[asterisk-dev] Can't load module

Alessandro Carminati alessandro.carminati at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 13:52:01 CST 2013

Hello Kevin,
thanks for your answer.

I spent a little more time and I found myself a solution, but not an
explaination.
I found that my symbols stay in a part of spandsp library which normally is
not linked by make utility by default.
It's still not clear to me, I found my symbols within libspandsp.so.2.0.0
which is the main SpanDSP file, but my symbols were not linked without
libspandsp-sim.so.2.0.0
I fixed all adding -lspandsp-sim in the SPANDSP_LIB of the makeopts file.
Now I can begin to test my brand new app which let me receive a FSK message.
If it is of some interest for someone, I will post the updates.

Regards.
Alessandro Carminati