[asterisk-dev] confbridge DTMF

Chandrakant Solanki solanki.chandrakant at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 01:45:54 CST 2013

Hi

Thanks for reply.

Actually, what I have tried to do is, I don't configure any menu in
confbridge.conf file, and here is application syntax like...
ConfBridge(conference[,bridge_profile[,user_profile[,menu]]]).

But from asterisk's dialplan, I just passed ConfBridge(CONFERENCE_NUMBER),
nothing else, so bridge user has don't have any menu option, while user
pressed '*', so now how can i read DTMF, using any asterisk standard
function.

As we have Meetme application, in which user join the meetme room and then
pressed '*' it will play file e.g. conf-adminmenu
I would like to do same thing in confbridge.

--
Chandrakant Solanki