[asterisk-dev] Request for taking a look at issue 21872

Petros Moisiadis ernest0x at yahoo.gr
Tue Dec 17 11:08:17 CST 2013

On 12/17/13 16:05, Olle E. Johansson wrote:

> On 16 Dec 2013, at 12:06, Petros Moisiadis <ernest0x at yahoo.gr
> <mailto:ernest0x at yahoo.gr>> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is it possible for any developer who is familiar with DTMF-related
>> code to have a look at the bug described on issue 21872
>> <https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-21872>, please?
>> I am always available to try and test patches for that.
>
> Please try my DTMF branch that changes the behaviour of DTMF in RTP.
> We've had success with it with a lot of equipment sending rapid DTMF.
>
> http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/oej/rana-dtmf-duration-1.8/
>

> Let me know if it makes any difference.
>

> /O

Thank you for posting about your DTMF branch!
I think I will first try to apply your changes on Asterisk 11.x as my
current working environment is based on that version.
I suspect that the relevant changes are those at res_rtp_asterisk.c that
came with commit r389843. Am I correct? Will I need something extra?