[asterisk-dev] WebRTC over SRTP-DTLS

Matthew Jordan mjordan at digium.com
Fri Dec 13 11:04:43 CST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 5:46 AM, Lorenzo Miniero <lminiero at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just FYI, I published the whole patch here:
>

> https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22961?focusedCommentId=212829&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel#comment-212829
>
> As explained there, I didn't test it but it should work fine.

First, nice work! I think this would be a great addition to Asterisk. If
you'd like to port it to trunk, clean it up, and toss it up on Review Board
for code review, that would speed up its inclusion. I know Rusty already
commented on the issue; I'll comment on some of the specifics you noted as
well.

Again - nice job!

--
Matthew Jordan