[asterisk-dev] CDR bug in 1.8, 10 and 11 - Comments on patch please

Steve Davies davies147 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 09:58:32 CST 2013

I believe there is a regression in the CDR code since 1.8.11. It also
affects versions 10 and 11, but probably not version 12.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22954

After a SIP attended transfer, the code that was added in
ASTERISK-16990 tries to copy userfield etc CDR data onto the bridge
CDR before writing it to the DB, which is fine most of the time, but
after a transfer/masquerade, the CDR that is being copied from is a
masqueraded channel's CDR, and is unrelated to the original bridge.
The results are fairly messy :(

The patch I've suggested is as simple as I could make it without just
rolling back the patch.

Regards,
Steve