[asterisk-dev] Request for comments on security issue

David M. Lee dlee at digium.com
Wed Dec 4 14:06:14 CST 2013

Hey all!

We are working on a security issue, but we need some feedback from the
community on how to best proceed with the patch. But, since it’s a
security issue, we keep the details private until the patch is
available (avoiding exposure for zero-day exploits).

If you are an Asterisk committer, then you should have the permissions
to view and comment on the issue. Please take a look at it and comment
on the issue.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-22905

Please *do not* reply to the mailing list, since we want to keep the
details private until the patch is ready.

Thanks!
--
David M. Lee
Digium, Inc. | Software Developer