[asterisk-dev] Link multiple c file

Mark Michelson mmichelson at digium.com
Mon Aug 26 08:46:35 CDT 2013

On 08/24/2013 05:22 AM, Chandrakant Solanki wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am using asterisk 1.8.13.0.
>
> I have created one module say app_mytest.c, it has 2 other C files and
> H file.
>
> Question is, I would like to link that 2 C and H file with
> app_mytest.c during compilation.
>
> Can anyone have idea?

There are some modules in Asterisk that do this. In Asterisk 1.8,
chan_sip.so is created from chan_sip.c as well as several other .c and
.h files in the channels/sip directory. Look at channels/Makefile and
grep for "chan_sip" in there. That should hopefully point you in the
right direction for how to do what you're trying to do.

Good luck!
Mark Michelson