[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 12 is branched

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Aug 25 02:49:06 CDT 2013

24 aug 2013 kl. 00:52 skrev Matthew Jordan <mjordan at digium.com>:

> As I've mentioned before, thanks everyone for your participation in Asterisk 12 - we're hoping to get the first release made in the now *very* near future!

Congratulations.

Big thanks to you and Digium for all the work involved in getting here with 12. I am grateful this happened and look forward to the 12 release - a developer pre-release of all this new code. Hopefully the community can engage quickly and make sure we can build something stabile enough for production use quickly.

Thank you Matt, Mark and team! Good work!

/O