[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 12 pjproject installation testing needed!

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Aug 7 08:23:59 CDT 2013

On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 02:44:44PM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 06:09:14PM +0300, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
>
> > I have a semi-working package.
>
> I forgot to mention:
>
> http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-voip/pjproject.git
> git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-voip/pjproject.git

One other issue: I just finished generating symbols files for the
libraries with all the exported symbols. The name space is not that
clean and there seem to be a few speex and libc ones leaked.

See the *.symbols files in
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-voip/pjproject.git;a=tree;f=debian;hb=HEAD

Oh, and lintian also reports:

  spelling-error-in-copyright GNU Public License GNU General Public License

In:

  pjlib/src/pj/timer.c
  hird_party/resample/src/resamplesubs.c

--