[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] dlee: branch dlee/stasis-demo r385966 - in /team/dlee/stasis-demo: configs/ i...

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Apr 17 10:27:34 CDT 2013

17 apr 2013 kl. 17:17 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories <svn-commits at lists.digium.com>:

> Author: dlee
> Date: Wed Apr 17 10:16:58 2013
> New Revision: 385966

> Log:
> Simple example of how to use Stasis.
>
> Adds res_statsd, so Asterisk can publish stats to a statsd server.
> And a quick-and-dirty module listening to the channel topic and
> publishing basic channel stats.

If I may suggest something very useful as a demo: Take res_snmp and make it a stasis stats consumer.
If I can produce stats from the SIP channel to stasis and publish over SNMP we can really make the
snmp module really useful. It's kind of limited today and I think we can really prove the benefit of
stasis by feeding it with lots of data.

Just a small comment from this small part of this small planet :-)

/O